Sunday, May 2, 2010

My weekend



In this entry, I will talk about my past weekend. I went on a trip with my whole family. We meet together every year. The destination of this trip is Cha-um. We left from our house early. My neighbor told my father that you can use the local road for avoiding traffic jam (It had a big concert at Hua Hin) and along this road you can see the beach. On the way, we tried to find the road that my neighbor has told us. In a few minute, we found it. We went along this road, tried to find the beach. But why we can’t see any beach? I can see only salt-pans. So exciting, I know that salt derive from sea water but I have never seen it before. I took photos of it. Many farmers were working very hard. They used the strange tractors (wheels made from PVC pipe) to level the fields. Few minute later, we arrived the resort about 2.00 PM. My aunt reserved the resort that closes to the beach. I and my cousins aren’t enjoyed the beach so much because the sea is too dirty to swim. But my family enjoyed meeting together. Although It’s not so a nice trip but we’re happy to meet each other.

2 comments:

  1. It is interesting story. I would like to see salt-pans because I think,in Bangkok doesn't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nice story, and very good photos! I know exactly where these salt pans are because I drive down this road as well. It's a shame that the water is so dirty at Cha-am, because I actually really like it there. In fact, Cha-am was the first seaside place I visited in Thailand with my wife. We were not even married at that time when we went down there in 1997. Cha-am was very different then. There were very few hotels, almost no 7-Elevens, and far fewer people.

    ReplyDelete