Monday, May 3, 2010

A Brand new Perfume "G(r)ance"


I have thought that if I have my own business what product will I produce. May be drinks, dessert, women shoes, etc. But the product that is the most I want to produce is perfume. I want to find something that can bring out charm of women because I know what women want. My product’s name is “G(r)ance”. It has 2 meanings in this name. First “Grance” is from fragrance that means sweet smell. Certainly that everyone who buys perfume wants the great smell for themselves. And another “Gance” is form elegance. It mean beautiful and graceful. My future customers are women whose age is between 25 to 40 because they can afford for my product. The women like thing that is unique. Then I design my product’s logo for attracting them. I choose orange to be my logo color. I think it have many reasons in this color such as sexy, luxury, and attrative. I think the reasons they use for choosing perfume are price, packaging, and smell. The survey said that some woman buys perfume not for using but for collecting. Then my marketing strategy is to product limited version every year for collecting and the original versions for using. If my plan can be true, I hope it will be succeed and I hope you will like my product.

1 comment:

  1. Great! A really complete and thoughtful blog entry. Well done!

    ReplyDelete