Thursday, May 13, 2010

My impressive moment


At the end of March, my friends and I had a chance to visit Southern part of Thailand. There are 3 of my classmates, my friend’s mother and sister, and I. We spent 6 days and 5 nights celebrating our high-school graduation there. It was the first time my parents allowed me to travel with my friends. We went to Suratthani by plane where my friend’s hometown is. After that we went to Krabi, Phuket and Nakorn Sri Thammarat. In the south of Thailand, there are many interesting traditions and cultures different from Bangkok where I live. I hardly understood what the native people said. I had tried many local foods there which are unfamiliar to me. We went to the water falls, the beaches and the temples. At the temple, we prayed and wished that we could enter the university we wanted and we donated some money to renovate the monastery. We spent a great moment there singing songs, swimming at the beach, and playing lots of games together. My friend’s mother was a very kind and funny person and she always joined our games. She also admired me that I looked pretty with my sunglasses and that made me really happy. I would never forget that moment and I am looking forward to visiting there again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, Earn, but you may want to put this into your project instead. How about a story on a recent political development, or something connected with the readings?

    ReplyDelete